Minutes of the proceedings of the Young Men's Western Auxiliary Bible Society at the first annual meeting held at Pittsburgh, (Pa.) on Tuesday the third day of November, A.D. 1818 [electronic resource].
- [Pittsburgh : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46906.
15,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Young Men's Western Auxiliary Bible Society.
Bible -- Publication and distribution -- Societies, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Last page blank.
"Y.M.W.A. Bible Society in account with M. Allen, treasurer."--p. [16-17].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46906).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|