A sermon, delivered at Concord, New-Hampshire, on the evening of Wednesday, June 3, 1818, before the Convention of Congregational and Presbyterian Ministers in said state. [electronic resource] / By Francis Brown, A.M. President of Dartmouth College.
- Other Title:
- President Brown's sermon, before the Ecclesiastical Convention of New-Hampshire, June 3, 1818.
- Concord [N.H.]: : Printed by George Hough,, June--1818.
- Conference Name:
- Convention of the Congregational and Presbyterian Ministers of the State of New Hampshire (1818 : Concord, N.H.)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43455.
, 25,  p. ; 24 cm.
- Sermons -- 1818.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Concord.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: President Brown's sermon, before the Ecclesiastical Convention of New-Hampshire, June 3, 1818.
Two impressions noted. In this impression "at Concord, New-Hampshire," on the title page is set in italic type, and on p. 5 the third line ends "chiefly," the tenth line ends "peo-" and the last six lines end "present" "neigh-" "of" "huge," "supersti-" "tion." Cf. Shaw & Shoemaker 43454.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43455).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|