Reports of cases at common law and in chancery, argued and decided in the Court of Appeals of the commonwealth of Kentucky, from spring term 1813, to fall term 1814, inclusive. [electronic resource] / By Geo: M. Bibb, formerly chief justice of Kentucky, "reporter of the decisions of the Court of Appeals," appointed according to an act of the General Assembly of Kentucky approved February 8, 1815. ; Volume III.
- Frankfort [Ky.]: : Printed for the author, by G.E. & J.B. Russell., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35052.
vi, , 583,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Kentucky. Court of Appeals.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- Kentucky.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Frankfort.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Mar. 18, 1817 by George M. Bibb.
Last page blank.
Shaw & Shoemaker entry 35052 covers the four volumes of "Reports of cases at common law and in chancery, argued and decided in the Court of Appeals of the commonwealth of Kentucky ..." published between 1815 and 1817. The volumes are cited individually by McMurtrie.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35052).
- Bibb, George M. (George Minos), 1776-1859.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|