Correspondence with Johan Thorsten Sellin, 1946-1952.
20 items (21 leaves)
- Former attorney and Austrian refugee who earned a masters degree in sociology at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Much of the correspondence relates to Fishman's job searches, and includes letters of recommendation written for Fishman by Sellin and E. P. Hutchinson (chairman of the University of Pennsylvania Dept of Sociology).
- Contains 8 items (8 leaves) from Thorsten Sellin.
- Hutchinson, Edward P. (Edward Prince), 1906-
- Contained In:
- Johan Thorsten Sellin Papers. Folder 345
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|