Fundamental tax reform : issues, choices, and implications / edited by John W. Diamond and George R. Zodrow.
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2008.
xx, 546 p. ; 24 cm.
- Taxation -- United States -- Congresses.
Corporations -- Taxation -- United States -- Congresses.
- Tax reform in the twenty-first century / Alan J. Auerbach
Simplifying assumptions : how might the politics of consumption tax reform affect (impair) the end product? / Daniel Shaviro
Is tax reform good for business? Is a pro-business tax policy good for America? / Joel Slemrod
Taxation and business behavior : a review of the recent literature / Kevin A. Hassett and Kathryn Newmark
Consumption tax reform : changes in business equity and housing prices / John W. Diamond and George R. Zodrow
Corporation tax incidence : reflections on what is known, unknown and unknowable / Arnold C. Harberger
Corporate taxes in the world economy : reforming the taxation of cross-border income / Harry Grubert and Rosanne Altshuler
Evidence of tax-induced individual behavioral responses / Thomas J. Kniesner and James P. Ziliak
Comparing average and marginal tax rates under the FairTax and the current system of federal taxation / Laurence J. Kotlikoff and David Rapson
Behavioral economics and fundamental tax reform / Edward J. McCaffery.
- Papers presented at a conference held at the James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy at Rice University, in Apr. 2006.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -527) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Simon Nelson Patten Fund.
- Diamond, John W.
Zodrow, George R.
Simon Nelson Patten Fund.
- 9780262042475 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0262042479 (hardcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|