The complete angler ; or, Contemplative man's recreation; being a discourse on rivers, fish-ponds, fish and fishing. In two parts. The first written by Isaac Walton; the second by Charles Cotton. With lives of the authors, and notes, historical, supplementary and explanatory, by Sir John Hawkins.
- Standardized Title:
- Compleat angler
- [7th ed., with improvements and additions, both of matter and plates]
- London, Printed for S. Bagster, 1808.
512 p. illus., music, plates 22 cm.
- Fishing -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Burr, Charles W. (Charles Walts), 1861-1944 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cotton, Charles, 1630-1687.
Hawkins, John, Sir, 1719-1789. ,
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|