The stars and stripes.
- Standardized Title:
- Stars and stripes (Paris, France)
- Paris, France : American Expeditionary Forces, 1918-1919.
- Government document
2 v. : ill. ; 62 cm.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 8, 1918)-v. 2, no. 19 (June 13, 1919).
- Continued By:
- Stars and stripes (Washington, D.C.)
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- United States -- Periodicals.
- "The official newspaper of the A.E.F."
Issue for July 12, 1918 called "France Number."
Unnumbered special issue published Sept. 28, 1918; Hospital gift edition from American Red Cross published Mar. 7, 1919.
Some issues accompanied by supplements.
Continued by: Stars and stripes (Washington, D.C.), established June 14, 1919.
- Penn Provenance:
- Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd (former owner)
Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd, Mrs. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces.
R. Norris Williams World War I Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|