The Cosby show. Season 1 [videorecording] / A Carsey-Werner production in association with Bill Cosby; created by Ed. Weinberger & Michael Leeson and Dr. William H. Cosby Jr.; directed by Jay Sandrich.
- Standard version.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Distributed by Urban Works Entertainment, c2005
4 videodiscs (575 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (18 p. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.)
- Cosby family -- Drama.
Families -- Drama.
- Television series.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; Region 1, stereo.
- This 4-disc collection features all 24 episodes from the first season of one of the most successful sitcoms of all time, featuring Bill Cosby as Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable, OB-GYN, and Phylicia Rashad as his attorney wife, Clair, and the challenges this dual-profession couple faced raising a family.
- Disc 1. (Ep. 1-8) Pilot presentation ; Goodby Mr. Fish ; Bad dreams ; Knight to night ; Is that my boy? ; Breaking with tradition ; One more time ; Shirt story ; Disc 2. (Ep. 9-16) Play it again, Vanessa ; How ugly is he? ; Bonjour Sondra ; Father's day ; Rudy's sick ; Independence day ; Physician of the year ; Jitterbug break ; Disc 3. (Ep. 17-24) Theo and the joint ; Vanessa's new class ; Clair's case ; Back to the track, Jack ; Younger woman ; Slumber party ; Mr. Quiet ; Cliff's birthday ; Disc 4. Cosby show: a look back.
- Bill Cosby, Phylicia Rashad, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Keshia Knight-Pulliam, Lisa Bonet, Sabrina LeBeauf, Tempestt Bledsoe.
- Title from container.
Originally broadcast on television during the 1984-1985 season.
Special features: Cosby show: a look back special; 90 min. of classic Cosby Show footage; Deleted scenes; Bloopers; Audition footage; Celebrity guest appearances; Cosby cast member retrospectives.
- Sandrich, Jay. , Director
Cosby, Bill, 1937- , Screenwriter, Actor
Weinberger, Ed. , Screenwriter
Leeson, Michael. , Screenwriter
Rashad, Phylicia, 1948- , Actor
Warner, Malcolm-Jamal. , Actor
Pulliam, Keshia Knight. , Actor
Bonet, Lisa, 1967- , Actor
Le Beauf, Sabrina, 1958- , Actor
Bledsoe, Tempestt. , Actor
Carsey-Werner Productions. , Producer
Urban Works Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
25312-7 Urban Works Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|