Blood colony / Tananarive Due.
- First Atria Books hardcover edition
- New York : Atria Books, 2008.
, 422,  pages ; 24 cm
- Immortalism -- Fiction.
- Horror fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United State b New York (State) New York (City)
- There's a new drug on the street: Glow. Said to heal almost any illness, its main ingredient is blood--the blood of immortals. A small but powerful underground railroad of immortals is distributing the blood, slowly wiping out the AIDS epidemic. But the Glow peddlers are being murdered by a violent, hundred-year-old sect with ties to the Vatican. And the only immortal born with the Living Blood is being hunted to fulfill an ancient blood prophecy that could lead to countless deaths.--From publisher description.
- "First Atria Books hardcover edition June 2008."
"Designed by Nancy Singer."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has book review from Washington Post laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780743287357 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|