A knight's tale [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents an Escape Artists/Finestkind production ; produced by Tim Van Rellim, Todd Black ; written, produced and directed by Brian Helgeland.
- Extended cut; Anamorphic widescreen.
- Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2005.
1 videodisc (ca. 144 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Knights and knighthood -- England -- Drama.
Tournaments, Medieval -- France -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, dubbed French, dubbed Portuguese, or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French, Portuguese, or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, mastered in high definition.
- William is a young squire with a gift for jousting. After his master dies suddenly, he hits the road with his cohorts Roland and Wat. After meeting an unknown writer who forges his genealogy papers, William sets out to prove himself as a knight.
- Heath Ledger, Mark Addy, Rufus Sewell, Paul Bettany, Alan Tudyk.
- Director of photography, Richard Greatrex ; editor, Kevin Stitt ; music, Carter Burwell ; costume designer, Carolyn Harris ; production designer, Tony Burrough.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2001.
Aspect ratio 2.35:1.
Special features: Over 10 minutes of addition footage; HBO making-of special; 11 behind-the-scenes featurettes; music video.
- Helgeland, Brian. , Producer, Director, Screenwriter
Van Rellim, Tim. , Producer
Black, Todd. , Producer
Ledger, Heath, 1979-2008. , Actor
Addy, Mark, 1963- , Actor
Sewell, Rufus, 1967- , Actor
Escape Artists (Firm) , Producer
Finestkind (Firm) , Producer
Columbia Pictures. , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
10811 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|