Space, oil and capital / Mazen Labban.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2008.
- Routledge studies in international business and the world economy ; 42
x, 179 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Petroleum industry and trade -- Economic aspects.
International economic relations.
Petroleum industry and trade -- Russia -- Case studies.
Petroleum industry and trade -- Iran -- Case studies.
- The expansion of capital, oil scarcity and the contradiction of space
Contradictions of capitalist accumulation: inter-capitalist competition, the production of raw material and the contradiction of space
Imperialism and the geographical contradictions of monopoly capital
Oil in the development and decline of the Soviet Union
Geographical contradictions of state and capital in the development of Russian oil: competition for Russia, competition with Russia
Geographical contradictions of Iranian oil: capital versus the law.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -172) and index.
- 9780415773911 (hardcover)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|