Bibliotheca legum Angliae ... or, A catalogue of the common and statute law books of this realm and some others relating thereto : giving an account of their several editions, ancient printers, dates, and prices, and wherein they differ / compiled by John Worrall.
- Other Title:
- Bibliotheca legum Angliae ...
Catalogue of the common and statute law books of this realm and some others relating thereto
- A new edition, corrected and arranged in a more perspicuous method, and interspersed with observations on the principal works, collected from the best authorities.
- London : Printed for Edward Brooke (successor to J. Worrall and B. Tovey) ..., MDCCLXXXVIII 
2 v. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Law -- Great Britain -- Bibliography.
Law -- Bibliography -- Bibliography.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Vol. 2 has title: Bibliotheca legum Angliae, part II. Containing a general account of the laws and law-writers of England, from the earliest times to the reign of Edw. III ... Compiled by Edward Brooke.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T145167 (v. 1)
ESTC T145168 (v. 2)
- Brooke, Edward.
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|