Stand the storm : a novel / Breena Clarke.
- First edition
- New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2008.
, 321,  pages ; 25 cm
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Women slaves -- Fiction.
Slaves -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "First Edition: July 2008"
"Jacket design by Allison J. Warner."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has book review from Book World, discussion questions and background statement from the author laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780316007047 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|