Eurostat-OECD manual on business demography statistics.
- Other Title:
- Manual on business demography statistics
- Paris : OECD, 2007.
- Government document
99 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Demography -- Statistical methods.
- This joint Eurostat and OECD publication provides a detailed description of the sources and methods used by OECD countries to compile the business demography indicators, such as birth death and survival rates of businesses, published by OECD in Structural and Demographic Business Statistics (SDBS). Furthermore, these measures are key components of the Entrepreneurship Indicators Program developed jointly by the OECD and Eurostat. It is the first manual of its kind that provides for an internationally comparable framework for these measures and also provides recommendations for the measurement of indicators not hitherto covered in the SDBS publication, such as indicators of high-growth enterprises and young high-growth enterprises (gazelles).--Publisher's description.
The population of active enterprises
Typology of demographic events
Survival and growth
- "Eurostat, European Commission."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Statistical Office of the European Communities.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|