Shrek the Third [videorecording] / DreamWorks Animation ; Pacific Data Images ; DreamWorks SKG ; produced by Aron Warner ; story by Andrew Adamson ; screenplay by Jeffrey Price, Peter S. Seaman, Chris MIller, Aron Walker ; directed by Chris Miller, Raman Hui.
- Other Title:
- Shrek 3 [videorecording]
- Full screen.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Home Entertainment, c2007.
- Shrek trilogy.
1 videodisc (92 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Ghouls and ogres -- Drama.
Princesses -- Drama.
Married people -- Drama.
Parents -- Death -- Drama.
Triplets -- Drama.
Kings and rulers -- Succession -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo. surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- When Shrek married Fiona the last thing he had in mind was becoming the next King of Far Far Away. But when Shrek's father-in-law, King Harold, suddenly croaks, that is exactly what he faces. Recruiting Donkey and Puss in Boots for a new quest, Shrek sets out to bring back the rightful heir to the throne. Meanwhile back in the kingdom, Fiona's jilted Prince Charming storms the city with an army of fairy tale villains to seize the throne. Fiona and a band of princesses must stop him to ensure there will be a kingdom left to rule.
- Julie Andrews, Antonio Banderas, John Cleese, Cameron Diaz, Rupert Everett, Ian McShane, Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Amy Poehler, Amy Sedaris, Justin Timberlake.
- Editors, Michael Andrews, Joyce Arrastia ; music, Harry Gregson-Williams ; visual effects supervisor, Ken Bielenberg.
- Based on the book by William Steig.
Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
Originally issued in container, The Shrek trilogy.
Special features: Shrek's guide to parenthood; commentary: meet the cast; additional scenes: "The fauxly grail," "Hot lunch" and "Cyrano de Artie;" tech of Shrek 3; "Donkey dance" music video; Worcestershire Academy yearbook; "Dancing babies" music video; big green goofs; trailers; Merlin's magic crystal ball; get up and play PSA; learn the Donkey dance; how to be green; DVD-ROM features: Shrek shmash ups; Royal Tournament games; printables; weblinks.
- Miller, Chris. , Director, Actor, Screenwriter
Hui, Raman. , Director
Warner, Aron. , Producer, Actor, Screenwriter
Price, Jeffrey. , Screenwriter
Seaman, Peter S. , Screenwriter
Adamson, Andrew. , Screenwriter
Andrews, Julie. , Actor
Banderas, Antonio. , Actor
Cleese, John. , Actor
Diaz, Cameron. , Actor
Everett, Rupert. , Actor
McShane, Ian, 1942- , Actor
Myers, Mike, 1963- , Actor
Murphy, Eddie, 1961- , Actor
Poehler, Amy, 1971- , Actor
Sedaris, Amy. , Actor
Timberlake, Justin, 1981- , Actor
Andrews, Michael. , Editor
Arrastia, Joyce. , Editor
Bielenberg, Ken. , Production personnel
Gregson-Williams, Harry. , Composer
Steig, William, 1907-2003. , Author
DreamWorks Animation. , Producer
Pacific Data Images. , Producer
DreamWorks Pictures (1994-2006). , Producer
Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
13121 Paramount Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|