The manuscripts of S.H. Le Fleming, Esq., of Rydal Hall.
- Other records:
- London, Printed for H.M.S.O. by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1890.
- Great Britain. Historical Manuscripts Commission. Report. ; 12th, appendix, pt. 7.
[Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 25]
Its Report. 12th, appendix, pt. 7
iv, 474 p. 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Sources.
- At head of title: Historical Manuscripts Commission.
Parliament. Papers by command. C. 5889-iv.
"Chiefly a calendar [of the] letters and papers of Sir Daniel Fleming, who took a very active part in county business in the reigns of Charles II, James II, and William III. ... Prepared by the Rev. J.A. Bennett, with some assistance from Mr. Richard Ward."--P. [iii].
- Fleming, Daniel, Sir, 1633-1701.
Le Fleming, Stanley Hughes, 1855-
Bennett, James Arthur.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|