The manuscripts and correspondence of James, first Earl of Charlemont. Edited by Sir J.T. Gilbert from manuscripts in the possession of E.P. Wright and the Royal Irish Academy, Dublin.
- Other records:
- London, Printed for H.M. Stationery Off., by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1891-1894.
- [Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 28]
[Gt. Brit.] Historical manuscripts commission. Report. 12th, appendix, pt. X; 13th, appendix, pt. VIII
2 v. in 1. 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Sources.
- v. 1. Lord Charlemont's memoirs of his political life, 1755-1783. Correspondence, 1745-1783.
v. 2. Correspondence, 1784-1799.
- Parliament. Papers by command. C. 6338-II, 7424.
- Wright, Edward Perceval, 1834-1910.
Gilbert, John Thomas, Sir, 1829-1898, ed.
Royal Irish Academy.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|