The manuscripts of Sir William FitzHerbert, bart., and others ...
- Other records:
- London, Printed for H.M. Stationery Off., by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1893.
- Report (Royal commission on historical manuscripts) ; 13, appd. 6.
[Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 32]
Its Report. 13th, appendix, pt. VI
2 p. l., 320, 5 p. ; 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Sources.
- The manuscripts of: Sir William FitzHerbert, bart., of Tissington, co. Derby, the Delaval family, of Seaton Delaval, Northumberland (owned by J. Robinson), the Earl of Ancaster, at Grimsthorpe, co. Lincoln
A manuscript belonging to Lieutenant-General Lyttelton Annesley.
- At head of title: Historical manuscripts commission.
Parliament. Papers by command. C. 7166.
Calendars, with numerous extracts, prepared by J.A. Bennett, R. Ward and J.J. Cartwright.
The manuscripts of Sir William FitzHerbert include letters from General Monck to Sir Ralph Knight, private correspondence addressed to G. Treby, afterwards chief justice, papers connected with the popish plot, and contemporary accounts of the rebellion of 1745.
- Local notes:
- Bound with v.33.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|