The manuscripts of the Earl of Lonsdale ...
- Other records:
- London, Printed for H.M. Stationary Off., by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1893.
- Great Britain. Historical manuscripts commission. Report. 13th, appendix, pt. VII.
[Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 33]
Its Report. 13th, appendix, pt. VII
viii, 298, 5 p. 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- History -- 1714-1837 -- Sources.
Pitt, William, 1759-1806.
- At head of title: Historical manuscripts commission.
Parliament. Papers by command. C.7241.
Prepared by J.J. Cartwright.
Calendar of the letters and papers of the Lowther family, 1639-1815, together with the text of two manuscript note books of proceedings in Parliament from April 24, 1626, to Feb. 20, 1629, and of the manuscript journal of a tour into Scotland made by "C. Lowther, Mr. R. Fallow [and] Peter Manson" in 1629. The correspondence includes a number of letters from and relating to William Pitt.
- Local notes:
- Bound with v.32.
- Lonsdale, Hugh Cecil Lowther, 5th earl of, 1857-1944.
Cartwright, James Joel, 1842-1903, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|