Corpse Bride [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures presents a Tim Burton Laika Entertainment production ; produced by Allison Abbate, Tim Burton ; screenplay by John August, Caroline Thompson, Pamela Pettler ; directed by Tim Burton, Mike Johnson.
- Widescreen ed.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c2005
1 videodisc (ca. 77 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Brides -- Drama.
Marriage service -- Drama.
Murder victims -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, DVD-9, dual layer.
- Victor has messed up his vows during a wedding rehearsal, and is traveling through the woods, reciting his vows. He stops to rest in the woods, and while practicing. He finally gets them right and ceremoniously puts the wedding ring on a finger-shaped stick in the ground and says his wedding vows. The stick turns out to be a rotted finger belonging to a murdered girl who has returned as a zombie and insists that she is now Victor's lawfully wedded wife.
- Voices: Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Emily Watson, Tracey Ullman, Paul Whitehouse, Joanna Lumley, Albert Finney, Richard E. Grant, Christopher Lee.
- Director of photography, Pete Kozachik ; editor, Jonathan Lucas ; music, Danny Elfman.
- Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Special features: "Inside the two worlds": includes interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, and production drawings; Danny Elfman interprets the two worlds; "The animators: the breath of life" featurette; "Tim Burton: Dark vs. light" featurette; "Voices from the underworld" featurette; Making puppets tick; "The voices behind the voice"; 'The corpse bride' pre-production galleries; music-only track.
- Burton, Tim, 1958- , Director, Screenwriter, Producer
Johnson, Mike (Michael W.) , Director
Abbate, Allison. , Producer
August, John. , Screenwriter
Thompson, Caroline. , Screenwriter
Pettler, Pamela. , Screenwriter
Depp, Johnny. , Actor
Bonham Carter, Helena, 1966- , Actor
Watson, Emily, 1967- , Actor
Ullman, Tracey. , Actor
Whitehouse, Paul. , Actor
Lumley, Joanna. , Actor
Finney, Albert, 1936-2019 , Actor
Grant, Richard E., 1957- , Actor
Lee, Christopher, 1922- , Actor
Kozachik, Pete. , Cinematographer
Lucas, Jonathan. , Editor
Elfman, Danny. , Composer
Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ). , Producer
Laika Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
59351 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|