Report on the manuscripts of the Marquess of Lothian : preserved at Blicking Hall, Norfolk.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for H.M. Stationary Off., by Mackie & Co. ld., 1905.
- [Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 62]
514 p. ; 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Section I. Ancient deeds, etc.
Section II. The Hobart papers. 1601-1751.
Section III. Buckinghamshire papers. pt. 1. 1740-1758. Sir Thomas Drury's correspondence. pt. 2. 1737-1765. The private letters of John, 2d earl of Buckinghamshire. pt. 3. 1762-1765. Papers relating to Poland and Courland. pt. 4. 1762-1774. Papers relating to the trade with Russia, collected by John, earl of Buckinghamshire, during his embassy to St. Petersburg. pt. 5. 1742-1793. Vice-royalty of Ireland. American rebellion and other private correspondence.
- Includes index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Buckinghamshire, John Hobert, 2nd earl of, 1723-1793.
Lothian, Robert Schomberg Kerr, 10th marquis of, 1874-1930.
Collyer, D'Arcy Bedingfeld, 1846- ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|