Report on the manuscripts of Lord Middleton, preserved at Wollaton hall, Nottinghamshire.
- Other records:
- London, Published for H.M. Stationery Off., printed by the Hereford times Ltd., 1911.
- [Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 69]
xv, 746 p. 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Sources.
- At head of title: Historical Manuscripts Commission.
Parliament. Papers by command. Cd. 5567.
Prepared by W.H. Stevenson.
"The principal part of the collection consists of an enormous number of medieval and later deeds, charters, court rolls, manorial accounts and the like relating to thirty counties ... The history of the family, of which some account is given at p. 504 sqq., explains the wide area covered by these records."--P. vi.
- Middleton, Digby Wentworth Bayard Willoughby, baron, 1844-1922.
Stevenson, William Henry, d. 1924.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|