Calendar of the manuscripts of Major-General Lord Sackville, preserved at Knole, Sevenoaks, Kent.
- Other records:
- London, H. M. Stationery off., 1940-1966.
- [Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 80]
- Government document
2 v. geneal. tables. 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Modern period, 1485- -- Sources.
- I. Cranfield papers, 1551-1612
II. Letters relating to Lionel Cranfield's business overseas, 1597-1612.
- At head of title: Historical manuscripts commission, 80.
Vol. 1 edited by A. P. Newton.
The first portion of a report on the collection, by A. J. Horwood, was made June 1873 and published in 1874 under the title "The mss of Earl de la Warr"; the second portion was published in 1879 as an appendix to the seventh report of the Historical manuscripts commission under the title "The mss of Lord Sackville." cf. Introd.
Vol. 2 ed. by F.J. Fisher.
- Sackville, Charles John Sackville-West, 4th baron, 1870-
Middlesex, Lionel Cranfield, 1st earl of, 1575-1645.
Newton, Arthur Percival, 1873- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|