Water, place, and equity / edited by John M. Whiteley, Helen Ingram, and Richard Perry.
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2008.
- American and comparative environmental policy
xii, 318 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Water resources development.
- The importance of equity and the limits of efficiency in water resources / Helen Ingram, John M. Whiteley, and Richard Perry
I. Water, place, and equity. The San Luis Valley and the moral economy of water / Thomas Clay Arnold ; Ethical issues in storm water implementation : disparities in financial burdens and overall benefits / Sheldon Kamieniecki and Amy Below ; Equity and water in Mexico's changing institutional landscape / Margaret Wilder ; From equitable utilization to sustainable development : advancing equity in U.S.-Mexico border water management / Stephen P. Mumme ; Developing a plentiful resource : transboundary rivers in the Pacific Northwest / Paul W. Hirt
II. Civic engagement and governance. The global water crisis, privatization, and the Bolivian water war / Madeline Baer ; Modernizing mountain water : state, industry, and territory / Ismael Vaccaro ; Whose water is it anyway? : water management, knowledge, and equity in Northeast Brazil / Maria Carmen Lemos ; Water and equity in a changing climate / Helen Ingram, David Feldman, and John M. Whiteley.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Whiteley, John M., 1940-
Ingram, Helen M., 1937-
Perry, Richard Warren.
- 0262232715 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780262232715 (hardcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|