Managed care : what it is and how it works / Peter R. Kongstvedt.
- 3rd ed.
- Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, c2009.
xvii, 275 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Managed care plans (Medical care) -- United States.
- Medical subjects:
- Managed Care Programs -- organization & administration -- United States.
Delivery of Health Care, Integrated -- United States.
- The origins of managed health care
Types of managed care organizations and integrated health care delivery systems
Network management and reimbursement
Management of medical utilization and quality
Medicare and Medicaid
Regulation and accreditation in managed care.
- Some of the chapters are adapted from previously published works by the same author.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780763759117 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|