Investment strategies and financial tools for local development / edited by Greg Clark and Debra Mountford.
- Paris : OECD, c2007.
- Local economic and employment development
- Government document
231 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Community development -- Finance.
- Global opportunities for cities and localities have led to a renewed impetus for new financial tools. Addressing how public assets can be better used to generate private co-investment (rather than just sold for a once only "current value" price) is now the new mind-set, and thinking about the organizational vehicles needed at local and regional levels to promote financial innovation has moved on. This book provides an overview of financial instruments and investment strategies being implemented throughout OECD member and non-member countries. It highlights effective tools, explores the roles and responsibilities of governments, public agencies and inter-governmental organizations.--Publisher's description.
- Overview: why local development finance?
What are the financial tools and innovations in local development?
What principles should govern how we finance local development in the future?
What are the key elements of an investment strategy for local development?.
- "LEED Programme"--P.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 223-228).
- Clark, Greg, 1962-
Mountford, Debra, 1966-
Local Economic and Employment Development (Program)
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|