Protecting pensions : policy analysis and examples from OECD countries.
- Paris : OECD, c2007.
- Private pensions series ; no. 8
- Government document
315 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Pensions -- OECD countries.
Pensions -- Law and legislation -- OECD countries.
- Pension fund members across OECD countries have seen the loss or reduction of pension benefits in recent years. This volume looks at various methods of protecting pension benefits. It provides in-depth information on the application of these methods in OECD countries and analyzes their advantages and drawbacks. Methods of risk sharing amongst pension fund beneficiaries, providers and sponsors are discussed through an analysis of insured pension contracts and of the pension systems in place in Denmark and Iceland. This publication offers international comparative and analytical data for policy makers and pension industry participants globally.--Publisher's description.
- Introduction / by David Lindeman and Juan Yermo
Reforming the valuation and funding of pension promises: are occupational pensions safer? / by Juan Yermo
Funding rules and actuarial methods / by Colin Pugh
Pension fund regulation and risk management: results from an ALM optimisation exercise / by Sandra Blome ... [et al.]
Pension fund guarantee schemes / by Fiona Stewart
Benefit security: priority creditor rights for pension funds / by Fiona Stewart.
- "... prepared by Juan Yermo and Fiona Stewart"--Foreword.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Yermo, Juan, 1972-
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|