Removing barriers to SME access to international markets.
- Other Title:
- French title on t.p. verso: Supprimer les obstacles à l'accès des PME aux marchés internationaux.
- Paris : OECD, c2008.
- Government document
213 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Small business -- Congresses.
Small business -- Government policy -- Congresses.
Foreign trade promotion -- Congresses.
International trade -- Congresses.
Non-tariff trade barriers -- Congresses.
- Although SMEs are a major source of growth and job creation, SMEs appear to be under-represented in the international economy relative to their contribution in national and local economies. Two original OECD-APEC surveys investigated how SME policy makers and SMEs perceive the barriers to SME access to international markets. This proceedings presents a report on the results of the surveys, a synthesis of the conference discussions, and the main outcome of the conference: the Athens Action Plan for Removing Barriers to SME Access to International Markets.--Publisher's description.
- pt. 1. Background report
The role of trade barriers in SME internationalisation
pt. 2. Abridged proceedings of the OECD-APEC Global Conference on Removing Barriers to SME Access to International Markets
Synopsis of selected speeches, presentations and conclusions on internal and external barriers.
- Includes a background report for and presentations from a global conference organized by the OECD Working Party on SMEs and Entrepreneurship in co-operation with the APEC SME Working Group, and held in Athens, Nov. 6-8, 2006.
Includes bibliographical references.
- OECD Working Party on SMEs and Entrepreneurship.
APEC Small and Medium Enterprises Working Group.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- 9789264040243 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|