Business and the environment : policy incentives and corporate responses.
- Other Title:
- French title on t.p. verso: Entreprises et environnement : l'efficacité des mesures d'incitation
- Paris : OECD, c2007.
- Government document
114 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Environmental policy -- OECD countries.
Environmental management -- OECD countries.
Economic development -- Environmental aspects -- OECD countries.
Industries -- Environmental aspects -- OECD countries.
OECD countries -- Economic conditions.
- The analysis of the inner workings of the firm has been largely absent from economic assessments of environmental policy. In an effort to partly fill this vacuum, this book summarizes the results of an OECD project which collected and analyzed data from over 4,000 facilities in seven OECD countries. Issues addressed include the role of 'flexible' policy instruments in encouraging clean production strategies and environmental research and development; the effectiveness of different environmental policy incentives on the introduction of environmental management systems and tools; and the relationship between environmental and commercial performance.--Publisher's description.
- Ch. 1. Project background and coverage of the database
Ch. 2. Environmental policy regimes and other stakeholders
Ch. 3. Environmental management systems and tools
Ch. 4. Environmental performance
Ch. 5. Clean production and environmental R&D
Ch. 6. Environmental and commercial synergies
Ch. 7. Policy conclusions.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 109-114).
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- 9789264026209 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|