Enterprise and entrepreneurs in nineteenth-and twentieth-century France / edited with an introduction by Edward C. Carter II, Robert Forster, and Joseph N. Moody.
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 1976. , ©1976
xx, 207 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Businessmen -- France -- History.
Entrepreneurship -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Kindleberger, C. P. Technical education and the French entrepreneur.
Landes, D. Religion and enterprise.
Levy-Leboyer, M. Innovation and business strategies in nineteenth-and twentieth-century France.
Boime, A. Entrepreneurial patronage in nineteenth-century France.
- "Four essays ... given as lectures in a series sponsored jointly by The Catholic University of America and The Johns Hopkins University in the spring of 1973."
"Copyright ©1976 by The John Hopkins University Press"--verso of title page.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Carter, Edward C., II, 1928-2002, editor, author of introduction.
Foster, Robert, 1926-, editor, author of introduction.
Moody, Joseph N. (Joseph Nestor), 1904- editor, author of introduction.
Johns Hopkins University. Press. publisher.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|