American journal of play.
- Champaign, IL : University of Illinois Press
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (summer 2008).
- Play -- Psychological aspects -- Periodicals.
Play -- Periodicals.
Play -- Social aspects -- Periodicals.
- Description based on first issue; title from cover.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 2 (fall 2008).
A forum for discussing the history, culture, and psychology of play. An interdisciplinary quarterly of Strong National Museum of Play, the journal aims to increase awareness and understanding of the role of play in learning and human development and the ways in which play illuminates cultural history.
Published for the Strong National Museum of Play by the University of Illinois Press.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
- Strong National Museum of Play.
Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
- Other format:
- Also issued online: American journal of play (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|