Ballparks of the deadball era : a comprehensive study of their dimensions, configurations and effects on batting, 1901-1919 / Ronald M. Selter ; with a foreward by Philip J. Lowry.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., c2008.
viii, 190 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Baseball fields -- United States -- History.
Stadiums -- United States -- History.
Baseball -- United States -- History.
- "This work seeks to address an often ignored factor in the study of early 20th century baseball, namely, what was the ballpark like? The author uses original research to answer this question"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 187-188) and index.
- 9780786435616 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper)
0786435615 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|