Praxis collectoriae apostolicae Hispaniarum : in duas partes diuisa / authore Ludovico a Valle de Brisighella I. V. D. prothonotario apostolico in Romana aula causarum, & demum in regnis Hispaniarum fisci apostolici patrono.
- Other Title:
- Praxis collectoriae apostolicae Hispaniarvm
- Genuae : Apud Iosephum Pauonem, MDCXXXI 
, 274 p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- Ecclesiastical law -- Spain -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Spain -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Foreign relations -- Spain -- Early works to 1800.
Spain -- Foreign relations -- Catholic Church -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- Spain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Italy Genoa.
- Signatures:cross⁴ a-e⁴ f⁶ A-2H⁴ 2K-2M⁴ (2M4+²2M1)
Woodcuts: printer's device on title page; initials.
Leaf e2 missigned e3; leaf 2H1 missigned II.
Dedicated to Cardinal Francesco Barberini.
- Local notes:
- Lea Library copy has Henry Charles Lea's bookplate on inside front cover and autograph dated 1899 on front free endpaper.
Lea Library copy has illegible early ownership inscription and ms. annotations throughout.
Lea library copy with an additional  p. of ms. annotations in Spanish bound in at end.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909 (autograph) (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Pavoni, Giuseppe, ca. 1551-1641, printer.
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Valle, Ludovicus de, d. 1648.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|