Edward and Eleonora : a tragedy / altered from James Thomson, and adapted to the stage by Thomas Hull ; as performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent Garden.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for, and under the direction of, George Cawthorn, British Library, Strand, 1795.
64 p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 15 cm. (12mo)
- Edward I, King of England, 1239-1307 -- Drama.
Eleanor, Queen, consort of Edward I, King of England, d. 1290 -- Drama.
- Also issued as: 'Bell's British theatre', London 1797, vol.32.
With an additional titlepage, engraved.
With a printed cast list of Covent Garden production.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: added t.p. wanting.
Bound with: Fletcher, John. Rule a wife and have a wife. London : Printed for the proprietors, under the direction of John Bell ..., 1791. (Item 3 of 4)
- Penn Provenance:
- Lewis, John Frederick (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC N16650
- Thomson, James, 1700-1748.
Covent Garden Theatre.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|