E-prescribing : the electronic transformation of medicine / Jack E. Fincham.
- Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, c2009.
xx, 185 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Internet pharmacies.
Drugs -- Prescribing -- Data processing.
Pharmaceutical industry -- Technological innovations.
- Medical subjects:
- Medical Order Entry Systems.
- E-prescribing: what it is and why it is a sea change for delivery of medical care
Introduction to electronic media and influences on health and medical care
E-prescribing: what is it and what is it all about?
The enduring experiential and strategic underpinning of e-prescribing
The benefits of e-prescribing
What e-prescribing can help solve and what it cannot accomplish
Current examples of e-prescribing options and your practice
The impact of e-prescribing on pharmacists
The impact of e-prescribing on physicians
The impact of e-prescribing on patients
What do physicians need to do now?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780763754013 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0763754013 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|