'66 was a good year for tourism [videorecording] = Shnat shishim ve'shesh hayetah tovah letayarut / Amit Goren Production ; Israel Film Center, Ministry of Industry & Trade ; script, production and direction, Amit Goren.
- Other Title:
- 66 was a good year for tourism [videorecording]
1966 was a good year for tourism [videorecording]
Sixty six was a good year for tourism [videorecording]
Shnat shishim ve'shesh hayetah tovah letayarut [videorecording]
- [Israel?] : Amit Goren Productions : distributed by Ruth Diskin Films, [200-?].
1 videodisc (72 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Goren, Amit.
Israelis -- United States -- Ethnic identity.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Social aspects.
Israel -- Emigration and immigration -- Social aspects.
Immigrants -- United States.
- Documentary films.
Motion pictures, Israeli.
- In English and Hebrew with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- In 1966, when he was nine years old, filmmaker Amit Goren immigrated with his family to the United States from Israel. Shot in Egypt, Israel and the United States, Goren's film explores whether his family members, after living a quarter of a century in America, would consider returning to Israel.
- Camera, Eytan Harris, Amit Goren; editor, Tali Halter-Shenkar; music, Yoav Goren.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1992.
Wolgin Award for best documentary, Jerusalem Film Festival, 1992. "The Israeli Oscar" for best documentary, 1992. Selected best documentary, ZDF German television, 1992.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
- Goren, Amit. , Screenwriter, Cinematographer, Director, Producer
Harris, Eytan. , Cinematographer
Goren, Yoav. , Composer
Amit Goren Productions. , Distributor, Producer
Israel. Miśrad ha-taʻaśiyah ṿeha-misḥar. , Producer
Ruth Diskin Films (Firm) , Distributor
Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|