Go in peace, rain [videorecording] / Israel Film Service; Noga Communications - Channel 8 ; a film by Reuven Hecker ; written, directed and produced by Reuven Hecker.
- Other Title:
- Spoken title in Hebrew: Lekh le-shalom geshem
- [Jerusalem] : Ruth Diskin Films, Ltd. [distributor] 2007.
1 videodisc (86 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Jews -- Songs and music -- History.
Songs -- Israel -- History.
Songs, Hebrew -- History.
Hymn tunes -- History.
Folk songs -- History.
- Documentary films.
- Hebrew, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Rumanian, Ladino, Dutch, Russian; subtitles in Hebrew, English and Russian.
- System Details:
- DVD-R; PAL? says NTSC but may not play in all players.
- The Film " Go in Peace, Rain " is a journey following the metamorphosis of one Jewish melody, an ancient prayer of parting from the rain - "Who Brings The Dew"- and following its many incarnations [throughout Europe and America] which bring it to its final dramatic stance- to be the anthem of the State of Israel"--Synopsis on Ruth Diskin Marketing & Distribution website.
- Photographers, Reuven Hecker, Ron Katzenelson; editor, Yael Perlov; scriptwriters, Reuven Hecker, Noam Ben Zeev; musical consultant, Noam Ben Zeev.
- Sponsored by the New Israel Foundation for Cinema & Television.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
- Hecker, Reuven. , Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Cinematographer
Israel. Sherut ha-seraṭim ha-Yiśreʼeli. , Producer
Noga Communications. , Producer
Ḳeren ḥa-ḥadashah le-ḳolnoʻa ule-ṭeleṿizyah. , Sponsor
Ruth Diskin Films (Firm) , Distributor
Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|