Hancock [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents in association with Relativity Media a Blue Light/Weed Road Pictures/Overbrook Entertainment production ; written by Vy Vincent Ngo and Vince Gilligan ; produced by Akiva Goldsman, Michael Mann, Will Smith, James Lassiter ; directed by Peter Berg.
- Widescreen anamorphic ; 2-disc unrated special ed.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2008.
2 videodiscs (92 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Superheroes -- Drama.
Public relations -- Drama.
Self-perception -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or French, with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Region 1 ; 5.1 Dolby digital.
- A superhero with total disregard for the damage he causes while saving people finds himself having his image changed by a public relations executive, in return for saving the executive's life.
- Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman, Jae Head, Eddie Marsan.
- Director of photography, Tobias Schliessler ; editors, Paul Rubell, Colby Parker, Jr. ; music, John Powell.
- DVD release of the 2008 motion picture.
Aspect ratio 2.40:1.
Special features: theatrical and unrated versions of the film (unrated version includes footage not seen in theaters); Superhumans: the making of Hancock; Seeing the future: an in-depth look at the scenes of Hancock using pre-visualization, film and behind-the-scenes footage; Building a better hero: special effects featurette; bumps and bruises: stunts featurette; Home life: the building of the Embrey house and Hancock's trailer; Suiting up: costume desgin featurette; Mere mortals: behind the scenes with "Dirty Pete," the directing style of Peter Berg; digital copy of the theatrical version of the film.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
- Berg, Peter, 1964- , Director
Mann, Michael (Michael Kenneth) , Producer
Lassiter, James. , Producer
Ngo, Vy Vincent, 1966- , Screenwriter
Gilligan, Vince. , Screenwriter
Smith, Will, 1968- , Producer, Actor
Theron, Charlize. , Actor
Bateman, Jason. , Actor
Head, Jae. , Actor
Marsan, Eddie. , Actor
Schliessler, Tobias. , Cinematographer
Rubell, Paul. , Editor
Parker Jr., Colby. , Editor
Powell, John. , Composer
Columbia Pictures. , Producer
Relativity Media. , Producer
Blue Light Film Company. , Producer
Weed Road Pictures. , Producer
Overbrook Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
28124 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|