Pirates of the Caribbean. At world's end [videorecording] / Walt Disney Pictures presents in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Films, a Gore Verbinski Film ; produced by Jerry Bruckheimer ; written by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio ; directed by Gore Verbinski.
- Other Title:
- At world's end [videorecording]
- Burbank, Calif. : Walt Disney Home Entertainment : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, c2007.
- Disney DVD
1 videodisc (ca. 169 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Pirates -- Caribbean Area -- Drama.
Pirates -- Pacific Ocean -- Drama.
Ship captains -- Drama.
Ritual -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or dubbed Spanish dialogue, Spanish subtitles; English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- After Elizabeth, Will, and Captain Barbossa rescue Captain Jack Sparrow, who is trapped in Davy Jones' Locker, they must face their foes. Lord Cutler Beckett, now has control of Jones' heart and forms a dark alliance with him in order to rule the seas and wipe out the last of the Pirates. Jack, Barbossa, Will, Elizabeth, and crew must call the Pirate Lords from the four corners of the globe, including the infamous Sao Feng, together. The Pirate Lords want to release the goddess Calypso, Davy Jones's damned lover, from the trap they sent her. The Pirate Lords must combine the 9 pieces that bound her by ritual to undo it and release her in hopes that she will help them fight. All pirates will stand together and make their final stand for freedom against Beckett, Jones, Norrington, the Flying Dutchman, and the entire East India Trading Company.
- Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Stellan Skarsgård, Bill Nighy, Chow Yun-Fat, Geoffrey Rush, Jack Davenport, Kevin R. McNally, Naomie Harris, Tom Hollander, Jonathan Pryce.
- Director of photography, Dariusz Wolski ; editors, Craig Wood, Stephen Rivkin ; music, Hans Zimmer.
- Aspect ratio 2.35:1.
Based on the characters created by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio and Stuart Beattie and Jay Wolpert.
Special features: Bloopers.
Based on Walt Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean"
- Verbinski, Gore. , Director
Bruckheimer, Jerry. , Producer
Elliott, Ted, 1961- , Screenwriter
Rossio, Terry. , Screenwriter
Depp, Johnny. , Actor
Bloom, Orlando, 1977- , Actor
Knightley, Keira, 1985- , Actor
Skarsgård, Stellan. , Actor
Nighy, Bill, 1949- , Actor
Chow, Yun-fat. , Actor
Rush, Geoffrey, 1951- , Actor
Davenport, Jack, 1973- , Actor
McNally, Kevin. , Actor
Harris, Naomie, 1976- , Actor
Hollander, Tom, 1969- , Actor
Pryce, Jonathan. , Actor
Wolski, Dariusz A. , Cinematographer
Wood, Craig. , Editor
Rivkin, Stephen E. , Editor
Zimmer, Hans. , Composer
Jerry Bruckheimer Films. , Producer
Walt Disney Pictures. , Producer
Walt Disney Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
40990 Walt Disney Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|