Breakdowns : portrait of the artist as a young %@[squiggle][star]! / Spiegelman.
- 1st rev. ed.
- New York : Pantheon Books, 2008.
1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (some col.) ; 37 cm.
- Spiegelman, Art -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.
Children of Holocaust survivors -- United States -- Biography -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The creator of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Maus reflects on the comics form and its influence on his life and art as he traces his evolution from comics obsessed boy to a neurotic adult exploring the effects of his parents' memories of Auschwitz on his own son, in a volume that includes a facsimile of Breakdowns, the artist's comics from the 1970s.
- Selection of Spiegelman's works.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|