A matter of justice / Charles Todd.
- 1st ed.
- New York : William Murrow, c2009.
- Todd, Charles. Inspector Ian Rutledge novels
[An Inspector Ian Rutledge mystery]
330 p. ; 24 cm.
- Rutledge, Ian (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Police -- England -- Fiction.
Great Britain -- History -- George V, 1910-1936 -- Fiction.
Businessmen -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- When successful London businessman is found savagely and bizarrely murdered in a medieval tithe barn on his estate in Somerset, Scotland Yard inspector Ian Rutledge is called upon to investigate and soon discovers that the victim was universally despised.
- Series statement from jacket.
- 9780061233593 (acid-free paper)
0061233595 (acid-free paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|