Iran's foreign policy : from Khatami to Ahmadinejad / edited by Anoushiravan Ehteshami and Mahjoob Zweiri.
- 1st ed.
- Reading, Berkshire, U.K. : Ithaca Press, 2008.
xviii, 149 p. ; 25 cm.
- Iran -- Foreign relations -- 1979-1997 -- Congresses.
Iran -- Foreign relations -- 1997- -- Congresses.
Iran -- Politics and government -- 1979-1997 -- Congresses.
Iran -- Politics and government -- 1997- -- Congresses.
- Iran's foreign policy : independence, freedom and the Islamic Republic / R.K. Ramazani
Foreign policy theories : implications for the foreign policy analysis of Iran / Ali Akbar Rezaei
The United States and Iran in Iraq : risks and opportunities / Judith S. Yaphe
Iranian-European relations : a strategic partnership? / Shahriar Sabet-Saeidi
Iran : caught between European Union-United States rivalry? / Anastasia Th. Drenou
Iran-United Kingdom relations since the revolution : opening doors / Christopher Rundle
Diplomatic relations between Iran and the United Kingdom in the early reform period, 1997-2000
Arab-Iranian relations : new realities? / Mahjoob Zweiri
Iran and its immediate neighbourhood / Anoushiravan Ehteshami.
- Based on papers from a conference held at Durham University in March 2005.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 141-144) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- Ehteshami, Anoushiravan.
Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|