World newspaper archive [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Newsbank World newspaper archive
- [Naples, Fla.] : Readex
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2008?
- World history -- Newspapers -- Databases.
Latin America -- Newspapers -- Databases.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Searchable collection of historical newspapers from around the world. Begins with Latin American newspapers from the 19th and 20th centuries. Forthcoming are African, SlavicA fully searchable collection of historical newspapers from around the globe. This uniquely comprehensive online resource was created in partnership with the Center for Research Libraries, one of the world's largest and most important newspaper repositories. This collection is comprised of: America's Historical Newspapers - searchable American newspapers enable users to explore America's past. African Newspapers - more than 40 nineteenth- and twentieth-century African newspapers - featuring titles from Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe. South Asian Newspapers - searchable 19th and 20th century newspapers from South Asia. Featuring titles from India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Latin American Newspapers - more than 35 nineteenth- and twentieth-century Latin American newspapers. Featuring titles from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Cuba, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela and elsewhere.
- Title from home page (viewed Dec. 8, 2008)
Published by Readex, a division of NewsBank, inc., in partnership with the Center for Research Libraries.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Readex, Inc.
Center for Research Libraries (U.S.)
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- America's historical newspapers.
South Asian newspapers.
Latin American newspapers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
Access restricted to subscribers.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|