What about Rose? : Using teacher research to reverse school failure ; Foreword by Glynda Hull / Smokey Wilson.
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2007.
- The practitioner inquiry series
xv,199 p. ; 24 cm.
- Remedial teaching -- United States.
English language -- Remedial teaching.
People with social disabilities -- Education (Higher) -- United States.
Effective teaching -- United States.
- Getting started. Rose : reversing school failure ; Mark : repeating school failure
Finding a focus. Kelly : schooling as irrelevant ; Anthony : transforming talk into writing
Collecting artifacts. Darleen : literacy beyond skills ; Gloria and Ruth : student-teacher interactions
Analyzing artifacts. From talking to writing, from questioning to finding ; Maybell : moving toward an academic identity
Writing it up. Reflections : lessons from classroom research.
- Includes bibliographical references (181-190) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- 9780807747872 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0807747874 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780807747889 (cloth : alk. paper)
0807747882 (cloth : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|