The Third Chapter : passion, risk, and adventure in the 25 years after 50 / Sara Lawrence-Lightfoot.
- First Edition
- New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2009.
, 260,  pages ; 24 cm
- Older people -- United States -- Interviews.
Aging -- Psychological aspects.
Old age -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Introduction: facing the mirror
Loss and liberation
Constancy and change
Healing wounds: the journey home
Looking back and giving forward
Crossing boundaries and embracing contradictions
New learning: body, voice, and soul
Conclusion: cracks in the mirror.
- "Sarah Crichton Books."
"First Edition, 2009".
"Designed by Jonathan D. Lippincott."
"Jacket design by Charlotte Strick."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 249-258).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has  leaves of discussion questions laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780374275495 (hardcover : alk. paper) :
0374275491 (hardcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|