Report on the Manuscripts of the Earl of Denbigh preserved at Newnham Paddox, Warwickshire. Part 5.
- London : Published by H.M.S.O., 1911.
- [Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 68]
Historical Manuscripts Commission (Series) ; 68
- Government document
xxix, 365 p. ; 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Sources.
- For parts 1-4 of this report, see the following reports of the Commission: 4th part 1, 6th part 1, 7th part 1 and 8th part 1 section 3.
At head of title: Historical Manuscripts Commission.
- Denbigh, Basil Feilding, Earl of, approximately 1608-1675.
Great Britain. Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|