Walking with cavemen [videorecording] / a BBC, Discovery Channel and ProSieben coproduction ; director & executive producer, Richard Dale.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c2003.
1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Human beings.
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, Dolby digital 2.0 stereo., Region 1.
- How did our ancestors come to invent language, to shape the world with tools, to create art, and to imagine the future? Follow your family tree all the way back to the first primate ancestors to stand on two legs. See how the first sparks of reason in early humans helped them to adapt in an ever-changing world.
- Narrator, Andrew Sachs.
- Music, Alan Parker.
- Special features: a side-by-side comparison shows the development of two computer animated sequences; "On location" segments, including interviews with actors, movement director and physical effects supervisor; highlights from the score; fact files; photo gallery; post production interviews; storyboards.
- Dale, Richard. , Director, Producer
Hedgecoe, Mark. , Producer
Sachs, Andrew. , Narrator
Parker, Alan. , Composer
ProSieben (Firm) , Producer
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service. , Producer
Discovery Channel (Firm) , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
E1739 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|