British horror film locations / Derek Pykett ; forewords by Freddie Francis and Pete Walker ; afterword by Simon Flynn.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., c2008.
ix, 206 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Horror films -- Great Britain -- History and criticism.
Motion picture locations -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.
- "A source for British horror film enthusiasts, this work provides an extensive listing of shooting locations for films released between 1932 and 2006. The main body comprises an alphabetical index of more than 100 British horror films. Each entry includes cast/crew credits, brief plot synopsis, and description of the film's in-studio or on-site shooting locations"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 197) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Jacobs Family Cinema Studies Fund.
- Jacobs Family Cinema Studies Fund.
- 9780786433292 (softcover : alk. paper)
0786433299 (softcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|