Letter from the Secretary of War, accompanying his report on the petition of John Armstrong : received the 21st March, 1800 : 21st March, 1800, ordered to lie on the table.
- [Philadelphia, Pa. : s.n., 1800]
- Government document
8 p. ; 24 cm. (8vo)
- Armstrong, John, 1758-1843 -- Claims vs. United States.
Land settlement -- Law and legislation.
Allotment of land.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- "Printed by order of the House of Representatives of the United States."
James McHenry was Secretary of War in 1800.
- Penn Provenance:
- Norris, Charles, M.D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 38773
- McHenry, James, 1758-1843.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|