Handbook on constructing composite indicators : methodology and user guide.
- Paris : OECD, c2008.
- Government document
158 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Economic indicators -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Technology indicators -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Industrial statistics -- OECD countries.
Competition, International -- Statistics.
Sustainable development -- OECD countries -- Evaluation.
Globalization -- OECD countries -- Evaluation.
Technological innovations -- OECD countries -- Evaluation.
- This handbook is a guide for constructing and using composite indicators for policy makers, academics, the media and other interested parties. While there are several types of composite indicators, this handbook is concerned with those which compare and rank country performance in areas such as industrial competitiveness, sustainable development, globalization and innovation. The handbook aims to contribute to a better understanding of the complexity of composite indicators and to an improvement of the techniques currently used to build them. In particular, it contains a set of technical guidelines that can help constructors of composite indicators to improve the quality of their outputs.--Publisher's description.
- pt. 1. Constructing a composite indicator
pt. 2. A toolbox for constructors
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 141-150).
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
European Commission. Joint Research Centre.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|